New Ventures Product Evaluations for Startups, Inventors, and Investors
Ten Interviews with Clinicians and Buyers
Interviews are better than surveys if …
- you want your future customers to think about using your product in different scenarios,
- they need to prioritize product design changes and explain why, or
- you need to let them ask questions so they really understand your proposal.
Here’s how New Ventures “Ten Interviews” works:
- Answer our seven questions. Your answers will give us the information we need to create a simple but effective market research plan.
- Submit or send your completed form back to us at NewVentures@InforMedixMR.com.
- We will prepare a research project plan and a draft questionnaire.
- We will discuss our plan and any outstanding issues with you by email.
- On receipt of your payment, we will begin data collection and reporting. We will contact 10 individuals who can help us answer your questions about your product or service.
- Our research investigation will take about two weeks; within three weeks after we begin, we will send you a three-to-five page report on our findings.
If you really need a future customers to come up with new ideas or new applications, or you’d like to listen to the realistic back-and-forth that goes with medical product evaluation and selection, you should consider the InforMedix New Ventures “Two Focus Groups” approach.