InforMedix Reports on Emerging Markets: Medical Technology
InforMedix syndicated reports on worldwide medical technology markets provide the details manufacturers need to enter, grow, and succeed in the emerging medical markets of the world.
Reports on Emerging Markets are designed specifically for these users:
For Marketing / Upper Management and Market Planners
Detailed reports, 100-200 pages (PDF) updated regularly. Reports describe the findings of in-depth, one-on-one interviews with purchase decision makers in-country, at their place of work.
Report: Selling and Supporting Medical Technology in Emerging Healthcare Markets
Report: Customer ViewPoint: How is Each Vendor Performing?
For Salespersons, Distributors, and Sales Managers
– Sales Meetings and Convention Sidebar Meetings
– 60-minute Presentations, Seminars or Webinar
Select among available topics:
Brazil’s Public and Private Hospitals
Brazil’s Second-City Hospital Industry
The Non-Hospital Healthcare Market in Brazil
India’s Public and Private Hospitals
India’s Midsize-City Hospital Industry
China’s Tier III Hospitals
China’s Tier II and Outlying Medical Centers
For Market Analysts and Sales Planning Professionals
Market metrics, reporting survey data gathered from a representative sample of product buyers and users. Data tables, illustrative graphics, narrative explanations of observations and data validity.
Market Metrics: Supplies and Equipment, Market Size and Share Data
Market Metrics: Procedure Volume, Market Size Data
Planned schedule of 2016-17 publications:
Planned schedule of 2017-18 publications:
- South Africa
InforMedix reports provide…
- A detailed, easy-to-understand description of a developing country’s markets for medical devices, based on current, first-hand experience and up-to-date primary research.
- An investigation of customary processes for product evaluation, purchasing, reimbursement, and ongoing support at healthcare facilities in a developing country.
- A study and report designed to rapidly and significantly guide your company’s new market planning, conducted by an investigator with 20+ years of experience in studying and reporting on medical device markets worldwide.
- Presentation and consultation meetings with the primary investigator, to apply market-specific information to a manufacturer’s own product line and growth strategies.